Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Writing

Ok, last night I decided to break down and rewrite chpaters 9 10 and 11 of Shimmer. I do not anticipate my word being usuable anytime soon, and trying to do it somewhere else just isnt working. Nox, be on the look out girl... by the way when you tried to send me your email, it didnt show up so i still don't have it.
I know I have been kinda MIA lately, but in addition to Shimmer I am working on a continuation of An Exercise in Self Control, and another Club Dead inspired story, plus I defiently have some dirty little thoughts pulling at my brain that could only be the work of a certain viking, so you are gonna be seeing a lot more from Ryan very soon!

4 comments:

  1. Will be looking forward to it. It's a shame when stuff like that happens. I sincerely hope everything works out fine :) Still a fan :K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed you so you should -hopefully- have my email. I've been having major comp issues too, so if I don't get back to you immediately, don't worry. I'll get to it as soon as my stupid laptop lets me. Grrrrr... anyway, can't wait for the next story/chapter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I just stumbled upon your stories and I'm in love :) I hope to see some new chapters soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too ... i love the stories i really hope that 9,10, and 11 come out soon

    ReplyDelete